Thursday, February 2, 2012

hormones

Least I say too much, I hate hormones. Last week was pretty bad - totally felt depressed. Which felt like - no one likes me, I have no friends, kids are the devil spawn, hubby is satan and it's not going to get better. I'm in it forever... ya, it was bad. I would have gladly taken a happy pill. I tried alcohol but that just made me want to pee (and even though it was a nice fruity wine cooler it still didn't taste the greatest) and didn't change my mood. I think the hubby was hoping it would help more. Poor. Guy. Didn't help that the dog was in one of her 'sensitive' moods and everytime I even looked in her direction she would do her submissive pee on the floor. Damn dog! (I swear online but I try not to do it irl. Still working on that!)

But this week is looking up, no dog pee - YET! *knock on wood* *throw salt behind shoulder* *turn around 3 times* etc.

Put in a new system where the kids have to behave during the week to EARN their gaming time on the weekend. For instance, being good in the morning, earns 30 minutes. If I hear any screaming, whining, crying, biting, scratching, etc they only earn 10-20 minutes. (I'm trying to keep this a positive system, not a negative one. They can only earn, no subtraction.) Just started this the other day, and it seems to be working well. But I have a terrible habit of forgetting to continue the program so I'll have to keep remembering to do this one. Don't really see how I can forget though, as I keep having to remind said kids to be good so they can earn weekend time.

I am a genius in bed. It's not what you think! I mean I think a lot as I'm falling asleep. Solve all the world's problems, write lists in my head, come up with witty things I'm going to say the next day. So I really had tons of funny stuff for this blog, but then I forgot it all. Oh well, tonight is a new night and I'm sure I'll remember it this time! *wink* *snore*

No comments: