Today took the kids to an afterschool activity day at the school. I helped with the PTA but they really didn't seem to need me so I just hung out and played games with the kids. That was super fun! and something that I forget to do at home because I'm always thinking about cleaning or cooking.
This weekend is going to be busy. Friday night going to play Bunco at Nikki's. Saturday in the early afternoon going on a nature walk with the RMG and in the evening going to a lady's house to learn knitting. Sunday morning taking Tommy to see the Tornado Alley in 3D and hopefully meet the director Sean Casey!On a personal note, I received my 2 free nail polishes from Zoya and I really like them so far. I've been into the OPI brand lately but I only get them at Fred Meyer's when they are on sale. I'm trying new subdued colors, rather than puples and red's. This color I've got on now is kind of like a light brownish pink, like a skin color. I'm not sure if I like it or not, but it got good reviews. I also ordered one called Yummy and it's a bright blue, like a robin egg blue. I think it will be beautiful but a bit bold for me.
Didn't get to work out very much this week. Only 3 days so far, Thursdays I don't workout since i help out in Tommy's school and that takes up all my morning.
Tonight after the kids go to bed, I'm going to watch American Horror Story, I DVR'd 3 episodes. It's horrific but fascinating actually. So far it isn't too scary because i'm so astounded at the spins they put on characters. It's kind of like the SAW movies, which were more like puzzles.
No comments:
Post a Comment