Tommy's preschool went on their first field trip to the library.
I was so proud, Tommy sat on his own with all the other children. He did not get up and run around.
Afterward I let the boys check out a fountain near the libary.
I told Tommy to hold his brother's hand so I could get some pictures.
Then they checked out the fountain.
Water is cool!
I was so proud, Tommy sat on his own with all the other children. He did not get up and run around.
Afterward I let the boys check out a fountain near the libary.
I told Tommy to hold his brother's hand so I could get some pictures.
Then they checked out the fountain.
Water is cool!
2 comments:
Your pictures are adorable! Such handsome boyos!
Wow, you have been so busy! Looks like you are having lots of fun with the boys. Can't wait to see you to make cupcakes. FYI..our camera is broken, you may want to bring one, I don't how long it will be until we get another one.
Post a Comment