Took the kids to the zoo today. It was my friend, her daughter and son. Also, we took a my mother's cousin's kid (whew that was a mouthful) and he was really helpful with watching Tommy, who ran around a lot.
Outside the zoo posing before we went in.
Toby and the shark!
The splash zone was really cool. There were starfish and all sorts of sea creatures the kids could touch. Even Toby wanted in on the action!
Pictures from the kid zone where Tommy had a blast with the water.
Looking at the elephant...did you know that the female is pregnant for 2 years? And then breastfeeds for 3 years after that? I'm glad I'm not an elephant!
Outside the zoo posing before we went in.
Toby and the shark!
The splash zone was really cool. There were starfish and all sorts of sea creatures the kids could touch. Even Toby wanted in on the action!
Pictures from the kid zone where Tommy had a blast with the water.
Looking at the elephant...did you know that the female is pregnant for 2 years? And then breastfeeds for 3 years after that? I'm glad I'm not an elephant!
No comments:
Post a Comment