Felt like I was going a bit crazy earlier this week. First the good news, the kids are finally over their colds! *knock on wood* hopefully for good this time. It had been about a month since they had been completely well. Now I just hope they can stay well for awhile again. I gotta keep them away from sick kids.
Now the stuff that drove me nuts. I'm looking into preschools for Tommy. I can kind of sense why the tv shows make fun of parents that sign up their kids for the best preschools from birth. I thought that by looking into it now in January for the fall quarter (later this September) I would be getting a jump start on things. But I'm actually a bit behind, some of the preschools are already taking applications and the one that is close to where I live and supposed to be a good one, has a 20 person waiting list already! My mom says not to stress, she said if I can't get him in one, I can teach him myself, but I don't think so...I was looking forward to having a bit of free time where I could focus on Toby. Oh well, I'll try for the community center, I've heard they have a good program. Only bad thing is on registration day it's first come first serve, doors open at 7am and this lady in my mom's group said she got there at 5:30am to get her daughter in.
Who knew having kids would drive parents to do all sorts of bizarre behavior!!
No comments:
Post a Comment