Sunday, December 16, 2007

celebrating toby's birthday



So really we're going to be celebrating Toby's birthday for the whole month of December. (Hey that's good for him later in life if we keep it up!)
Friends of ours who have 3 boys came over today to celebrate our 2 sons having a birthday. Their youngest son, Zachary, was born 10 days after Toby. Here is a picture of Dean with some of the boys that were over today. Also, a pic of the birthday boy eating some cake, unassisted. I wish I had gotten a pic of the 2 babies side by side.
Total we had 5 young boys (preK + toddler + baby) at our place, not including the 2 adult men. Joyce and I feel outnumbered...
Here is a video of the 2 birthday boys together.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anyone can now leave comments. Sorry I didn't know I had it set to only registered users before. I welcome comments! ~Jess